I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Wallet not ready (Connection timed out)

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Wallet not ready (Connection timed out)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wallet not ready: DSWallets\Bitcoin_Core_Like_Wallet_Adapter: JSON-RPC command getwalletinfo failed with: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

*coin.conf
    rpcuser=***
    rpcpassword=***
    rpcport=8711
    rpcbind=0.0.0.0
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    rpcallowip=(web host ip)
    rpcauth=exchange:****
    rpcssl=1
    listen=1
    server=1
    txindex=1
    daemon=1
    paytxfee=0.005

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The outgoing TC connection to your wallet server fails with a timeout after 10 seconds.

Timeouts are usually due to firewalls.

You should check what firewalls protect the server where the wallet is running. You should allow incoming TCP connections on port 8711.

If you are on a hosting provider, you should contact them and let them know that you want them to add this rule to their firewalls.

If you are managing the server yourself, you should also check any software firewalls on the server (e.g. ufw, iptables, etc).

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

thx BUT NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM I SENT SOME COINS TO THE ADDRESS GENERATED AND THE WALLET RECIEVED IT BUT IT IS NOT SHOW IN MY BALANCE

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Check your walletnotify and blocknotify lines in the config. The plugin recommends the correct config to you when connection is not possible.

The curl commands specified in these lines should be executable.

There are many reasons why the commands may not be executing. For example, maybe curl is not installed.

Remove the -s argument (silent) and the redirect to /dev/null, and run a command from the shell to see if it hits the wallet api.

For example, if the plugin recommends that you add to your config:

walletnotify=curl -sk https://example.com/wallets/api3/notify/BTC/wallet/TXID >/dev/null

then login to your wallet server, and run the following command in the shell:

curl -k https://example.com/wallets/api3/notify/BTC/wallet/TXID

where TXID should be replaced with a TXID that you wish to notify for.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

it showed me html code of the error page saying There has been a critical error on this website. https://wordpress.org/support/article/faq-troubleshooting/” Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I once got this error but I have fixed it

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 128 of the file /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-wallet.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to DSWallets\Wallet::load() must be of the type int, string given, called in /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-currency.php on line 308 and defined in /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-wallet.php:128
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-currency.php(308): DSWallets\Wallet::load(‘bitcoin’)
    #1 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-currency.php(1819): DSWallets\Currency::load(7)
    #2 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): DSWallets\Currency::save_post(7, Object(WP_Post), true)
    #3 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /home/u313708864/domains/exchan

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried curl *** on other coin and they all work

Anonymous
    Inactive

i tried to change the txid to a random unrelated txid and it works : {“message”:”The plugin is being notified about this TXID. If a user is associated with one of its output addresses, a deposit will be registered for this user.”,”status”:”success”}

But when i use the ture txid: There has been a critical error on this website.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hmm…

I will look at this issue. The plugin should not be crashing like this.

But in the meantime, can you check that you have associated your coin/currency to the wallet?

I will let you know what I find after investigating.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Can you please email me screenshots of the currency editor screen and the wallet editor screen?

You can hide any sensitive information in the screenshot if you like.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for providing screenshots regarding the above.

I am assuming you are using version 6.0.0-RC3.

The screenshots you provided are not from the plugin’s own editors. Can you please use the plugin’s built in editors?

Based on the trace you provided, the plugin is trying to load a wallet by its string name, rather than a post ID:

DSWallets\Wallet::load('bitcoin')

I am not sure how that can happen. The argument passed to Wallet::load() must be an integer, and the plugin’s editor does not allow you to associate a currency with anything other than a wallets_wallet post ID

I am guessing based on the screenshots you provided, that maybe you used another post meta editor to modify the currency post type? If so, please use the plugin’s own editor.

I am planning to upload a version RC4 with some bug fixes, and this should be the last RC before the final release. But I don’t think that any of the unreleased fixes apply to your particular bug.

(I am taking things slow because I lost a loved one this week and it’s still hard to concentrate on work. Sorry about that. As soon as possible, I plan to continue with the release plan and other planned improvements to the products and website.)

TL;DR The plugin should not ever be calling Wallet::load('bitcoin'). From the stack trace, it looks like you tried to save a currency with a wallet string bitcoin, which is incorrect. I think this is an issue related to you using another post meta editor.

Please let me know if this makes any sense?

with regards

P.S. I use this email for work, not the one at gmail.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For Wallet::load(‘bitcoin’) i fixed it before so I don’t think they are related

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing screenshots. Unfortunately I was not able to determine what the issue is.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, I will summarise the issue so far. Please check that I have understood you correctly.

The plugin is not being notified immediately about incoming deposits.

You have added the following lines to your config file:

walletnotify=curl -s 'https://exchange.napocoin.net/wp-json/dswallets/v1/walletnotify/25335/%s' >/dev/null
    blocknotify=curl -s 'https://exchange.napocoin.net/wp-json/dswallets/v1/blocknotify/25335/%s' >/dev/null

Where 25335 is the post_id of your Napocoin Currency entry.

When you logged in to your wallet server, you have attempted the following command:

curl ‘https://exchange.napocoin.net/wp-json/dswallets/v1/walletnotify/25335/ABCD’

and you get as result:

{"message":"The plugin is being notified about this TXID. If a user is associated with one of its output addresses, a deposit will be registered for this user.","status":"success"}

The above is to be expected when the TXID is invalid.

But if you try the same command with a correct TXID that corresponds to your deposit, then you see on the screen the message:

There has been a critical error on this website.

This may be due to a difference between napocoin and bitcoin JSON-RPC APIs. The difference could be something trivial.

The only way to be sure is to see the PHP error that occurs at the time when you run the curl command with the correct TXID.

Can you please find this error message? The error will be in your PHP error log, and also in wp-content/debug.log if logging is enabled.

Let me know if you can find the error.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

[11-Oct-2022 04:15:05 UTC] The adapter for wallet 25333 is being notified about block 81df3be588a02ade820bbaead2d3b40ea5ef025a07e8ad5e21ee42bcd3b7555b for currency Napocoin (NAP)
    [11-Oct-2022 04:15:06 UTC] DSWallets\Bitcoin_Core_Like_Wallet_Adapter: The adapter for wallet 25333 was notified about TXID efbe7cd7ffb6cd2249ea0a1ec85631958de17cf59b6c9ea2277de23aac258f9f for currency Napocoin (NAP)
    [11-Oct-2022 04:15:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Fee must be a non-positive integer! in /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-transaction.php:541
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/adapters/class-bitcoin-core-like-wallet-adapter.php(737): DSWallets\Transaction->__set(‘fee’, 2000000000)
    #1 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/adapters/class-bitcoin-core-like-wallet-adapter.php(1045): DSWallets\Bitcoin_Core_Like_Wallet_Adapter->walletnotify(‘efbe7cd7ffb6cd2…’, Object(DSWallets\Currency))
    #2 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1143): DSWallets\Bitcoin_Core_Like_Wallet_Adapter::DSWallets\{closure}(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #3 /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(990): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request(Object(WP_R in /home/u313708864/domains/exchange.napocoin.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets/post-types/class-transaction.php on line 541

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.