I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Wallet got locked

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Wallet got locked

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wallet got locked due to a settings in functions file. How do i unlock it.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you please be more clear?

1. What do you mean by “settings in functions file”? The functions.php file in a theme is where you put extra code into a theme. What code did you add?
    2. Which coin adapter are you using?
    3. If you are using an RPC wallet, is it encrypted with a passphrase?
    4. In the plugin’s Cron job settings, under Time to retain withdrawal secrets have you entered 0 or some other value?
    5. In the coin adapter settings, did you enter your passphrase?

Let me know so I can help you diagnose this.

Thank you.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex, i already figured it and have sorted it out. Apologies for confusion.

I have copied Doge Rpc adapter to clam rpc .. and is working fine. Just one adapter …

Now trying to figure out how to display single coin instead of coin options and how to show equivalent USD and BTC value

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great to hear that you resolved the issue. Answering to your next questions:

If you have only one coin adapter installed and enabled then that will be the only one displayed. Additionally, the front-end drop-downs that let you choose coin, will not be displayed if there is only one coin.

The UIs display all amounts in the cryptocurrency amount AND in one fiat currency. This currency is set site-wide with the Wallets -> Rates -> Default fiat currency setting and at the user level via the WordPress user profile pages.

For this to work, you need to select in Wallets -> Rates -> Rates provider an exchange rate source that includes the BTC-USD exchange rate. Rates for other fiat currencies such as EUR are pulled from fixer.io and are calculated on the fly.

If you are using the JSON API to display currencies in a custom way, then use the rate field from the get_coins_info call to calculate the amounts in the selected fiat currency.

kind regards

P.S. Please try to open a new thread for each additional issue or question that you require help with. This way the forum gets more organized for people who later look for answers to similar problems. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes sure, I will start a new thread … Rates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.