I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

version 4.3.0

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion version 4.3.0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to update my plugin 4.2.1 to 4.3.0 – When selecting the update through the plugin manager, all seems to run fine with the green “Updated” message. But the plugin does not update, after refreshing the page the plugin wants to update again. Any thoughts? I’ve successfully updated other plugins without issue. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Checking my apache logs, it appears the monero adapter is causing a warning:

[Mon May 06 19:52:07.951450 2019] [php7:warn] [pid 31168] [client xxx.xx.xxx.xxx:49216] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../wp-content/plugins/wallets-monero/includes/coin-adapter-cryptonote.php on line 396, referer: https://mysite.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1557172327.1479079723358154296875

Monero Adapter Status is reporting “Responding” without any errors.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have investigated this issue and it seems to be a problem with wordpress.org. If you attempt to download the latest version it gives you 4.2.1. I have contacted the good people at wordpress.org and this should be sorted soon. I will keep you updated here about this.

In the meantime, if you wish to update to version 4.3.0, you can extract the files manually into your wp-content/plugins/wallets directory. The latest plugin zip file can be downloaded from here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/downloads/

The other warning coming from the Monero coin adapter is not related and does not seem serious. I will investigate. Did you experience any issues with the Monero adapter? If possible, in the future, please post issues with the Monero adapter here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/forum/monero-coin-adapter-extension-support/

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for making a mess of the forum. I’ll take more time to find the correct place to post.

alexg
    Keymaster

That’s ok, thanks! 🙂 As for updating to the latest version, the issue is fixed now. Thank you for reporting it!

After communicating with a representative from wordpress.org I found out that the problem was caused by too many svn tags on the repository.

I followed the official recommendation about deleting old versions. I have now retained only the latest patch release from each major version, plus all the recent minor and patch releases after 4.0.0.

If anyone needs to download the other releases of the plugin for historical reasons, they are always available in the download section and on github.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. The plugin update was successful.

alexg
    Keymaster

The log warning coming from the Monero Coin Adapter extension is now eliminated in version 1.0.2.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool! My error log looks much better!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.