I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Using “tradingview” graphs

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Using “tradingview” graphs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

How easy would it be to impliment tradingview.com’s charts in the exchange plugin?

I’ve been doing a little digging and have found a video on youtube that describes how to use own data to feed charts.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KPW9VMyBHA

Is this something I could persuade you to look at please

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for this. I had no idea that the TradingView chart is usable for custom data.

This won’t be easy, mainly because I will first need to untangle the techan chart from the code, which is a mess.

But it will be necessary. Having a TV chart will be a big improvement, so I will try to implement it soon. I will update you on this thread.

thanks again.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello again,

OK it is done! In version 1.3.0 of the Exchange extension I’ve used lightweight-charts from TradingView, replacing the old implementation that used techan.js.

Thank you for the suggestion, it feels much better now!

This is not to say that techan.js is not a good library, but I never figured out how to control the visible frame using the mouse with it.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.