I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

User specific wallet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I logout, and go to wallets page, it still shows the same wallet address registered to the logged out user.

Is there a way I can make this more connected using woocommerce?

When a user logs in, they can choose wallet in the menu to view their wallet?

Im not sure if the wallets page i created in the video is best suited for this, maybe i need to add some more code

Anonymous
    Inactive

I opted for work in a way where only logged in users see deposit addresses.

for that I used a plugin like hide this and it still allows me to hide function by user role

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

First of all, as @scorza420 mentioned, it’s a good idea to place the wallet shortcodes in a page that is only viewable by your members.

However, even if you don’t do this, it should not be possible to see user-specific data such as balances or deposit addresses when you are logged out. If you are seeing this info when logged out, it indicates a problem with your server cache.

Try this: logout, then go to https://www.example.com/?__wallets_apiversion=3&__wallets_action=get_coins_info (replacing example.com with your domain name) and see what you get. You should normally see a JSON response like the following: {"result":"error","code":-106,"message":"Must be logged in or specify a valid API key"}

If you instead see actual coin information, you should whitelist the plugin’s JSON-API in your server-side cache plugin(s). This could be “W3 Total Cache”, “WP Super Cache”, “WP-Optimize”, or some other plugin. You can exclude all URLs that have the _wallets_action GET parameter.

Please let me know if you continue to face this issue.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.