I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Use Tatum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dannyg82
    Participant

Hello Alex and all in the Forum,

I have been having a look at both the Tatum API and the Moralis API and it seems possible to add ERC20 support for the main EVM Crypto currencies like Polygon, Ethereum and Binance to your applications.

They have a very extensive API which I believe could be intergrated in to both the Wallets and the Exchange plugin.

I really need to add ERC20 Tokens to the Exchange but without the option to add this in the plugin I am stuck trying to find alternatives.

Tatum offer a free API license ( with limited requests ) which allow you to register ERC20 tokens to an account and blockchain.
    All movement of funds can be made through the Tatum API. Wallets can be made, Balances can be viewed, Transaction history, unconfirmed transfers, confirmed transfers, ERC20, EC721 and ERC1155 transfers, accurate Gas calculations.
    The API and Tatum Ledger allow instant retrieval of Data and also provide Webhooks where needed.

Is it possible to have a look at this please. I would happily pay more for my subscription if this was available.

Thanks for your time

Danny G

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately I have decided that the Ethereum ecosystem is not one of my priorities, despite popular requests.

The Ethereum accounts model does not fit well with the plugin, which requires funds to be in one wallet despite what address they come from. It would require complex gas management to transfer funds from deposit addresses and the solution would be ugly, errorprone and costly

Furthermore, the framework you show me is a JavaScript framework, not a PHP framework. The plugin is a custodial (i.e. server-side) solution.

Finally, I want to give priority to developing support for taproot assets (aka tarot) when I find the time to do so.

If you or someone else is interested in developing a wallet adapter for the Infura API, I can provide some guidance. The place to start from is here: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/6.1.10/docs/developer.md#developing-wallet-adapters-wallet-adapters

Again, thanks for the suggestion. Sorry that I can’t give you a better answer.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.