I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

urgent help needed here pls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i just successfully install bitcoin and alt coin wallet on my wordpress site but it popup an error saying ‘ i should edit .conf file ‘ . so i went through the support forum for CoinPayments.net Coin Adapter extension. and it was written in the forum saying “From the left-hand side menu, go to Wallets and then choose the Coinpayment settings.” but the problem here is that i can’t locate Coin Payments extension in my WordPress panel.please help me

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The CoinPayments adapter extension is available on this site at https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/coinpayments-adapter-extension/

There are instructions and a troubleshooting section on that same page. The main plugin also has an accompanying PDF document which you might like to have a look at.

The error you get is because you have not connected the built-in Bitcoin core adapter to a running wallet. Simply disable the bitcoin core adapter. The plugin will instruct you about this.

regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you sir,it worked…..but after i uploaded and install the zip file adapter,the coinpayments asked to connect to my cloud wallet using my coinpayment private and public key with my merchant id,and private pin and i entered them perfectly as it was given to me on coinpayments.net account, after that i set the HTTPS SETTINGS and i enable Use tor and entered proxy ip and port … after i did all of this it still doesn’t work

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi,

Why did you enable Tor? Are you setting up your website as a hidden service?

If not, disable tor and check your adapter status in the “Adapter” screen. If successful, the adapter status should read “Responding”.

You will also need to setup the IPN secret as detailed in step 8 of the installation instructions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

one more thing,pls do i still need to enable General adapter setting to user in BITCOIN CORE NODE(BTC) after i sucessfully activate my coinpayments adapter ?

alexg
    Keymaster

No, you will need to disable it if you want to use Bitcoin with CoinPayments.

The plugin should be warning you about this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks sir,i just didi that and these error showed up Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets: CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coins: The API call returned error: Too many errors in the last two minutes from 5.10.68.189 – please fix your code and try again…

alexg
    Keymaster

You would get this error if one of the codes you entered was not exactly correct.

Enter the codes again and make sure that you do not add any spaces next to the codes.

After entering the codes again, save changes and wait for two minutes before refreshing your page again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you sir…its now responding

alexg
    Keymaster

You’re welcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sire another problem on shortcode …. shortcodes not displaying [wallets_balance , wallets_withdraw ,deposit move and balance ] in page and post

alexg
    Keymaster

This is a very common issue people have when they first use the plugin.

Please check the PDF documentation under the heading “I do not see the UI elements in the frontend.”

There are a number of reasons why this is so. Check and let me know.

regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

okay i will do that now

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have check the pdf documentation via this link as you said,and i found this heading (The coin adapter works and the front-end UIs are showing but withdrawals fail) . My coin adapter work but my front-end UIs are not showing.

alexg
    Keymaster

That link is the CoinPayments adapter page. There are no PDF documents there. The manual is found the bundle download of the plugin, available at the downloads section: https://www.dashed-slug.net/downloads/

You did not mention if you checked your capabilities. Most probably you have not assigned has_wallets to the subscriber role.

Do download the documentation. It will save you time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.