I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Updates Core 3.7.0 and extensions

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Updates Core 3.7.0 and extensions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I hope you are doing well.

First of all, I want to thank you about all updates. Congratulations for such a great work.

I have some points I want to report after updating core and extensions.

1. QR codes does not appear at first loading pages. It appears only if refreshing with the new refresh button (great thing). As you can see in the next screenshot, it does not appear.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8034oemraw1q9m/QR_code-Core_3.7.0.png?dl=0

2. In changelog you mention api3. I enabled legacy api in frntend ui settings? that’s what should we do, right?

3. About the new refresh button in all UI. When using a mobile or tablet, the buttons does not appear correctly, juste an empty square.

4. About responsivenes, do you have plans to improve the UI of the exchng? specially the graph.

5. I have some difficulties with Shpshift extension using tablet (tested in safari browser and chrome). Please look at the next screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lycle1r5n92uw2u/ShS-1.0.1-tablet.jpeg?dl=0

Thank you Alex, trully apreciated your help,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. I will look into this.

2. You would only need to enable legacy APIs if you have written code that interfaces directly with the JSON API and this code still requires version 2. If you are using the plugin as-is it is best if you leave legacy APIs disabled.

3. I will do something about this. Fonts on mobile devices usually do not support the entire Unicode space to save memory. Thanks.

4. I do not have plans to improve the exchange’s graph any time soon. I know it is not ideal but it will have to do for now, as there are more pressing tasks.

5. I will try to reproduce this issue. Thanks.

kind regards

P.S. In the future could you please open one thread per request? It helps with tracking all the issues independently. Thanks.

vorticism
    Participant

I have the same problem as above. (qr code)

alexg
    Keymaster

The problem with the QR code not showing on first page load is now addressed in 3.7.1.

The problem with the button not showing on mobile devices is also addressed.

Thank you for reporting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Thank you for this last update.

Now, after the update, it seems that the refresh button is replaced by an image even if the UI is displayed on a desktop. For desktop, the previous way was fine and appropiate (as it is currently for the exchng). It would be great if making loading the refresh image file only for mobile and tablet devices (?).

By the way, there is an issue with the image URL. As shown in console, It is considered like the install is in a folder, and not a subfolder or subdomain. So in thoses cases the image is not loaded, leading to an 404 from server.

Thank you,

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Finally I made some changes manually to the URL in the code and it works now. I someone faces the same issue, I changed the URL in wallets.css and wallets-3.7.1.min.css.

Is there any other file where I should change the URL?

Actually it looks good also in mobile and tablet.

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I am aware of the issue with the URI, I just did not think anyone was using subfolders. I will fix this. You do not need to perform any changes.

The use of image rather than a glyph is intentional. It is not easy to know which devices can render a unicode glyph, so it will have to be an image throughout.

I have also implemented the same change to the Exchange extension but this is not released yet. The reload buttons will be uniform throughout.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

The URL for the reload button is now dynamic, and will work even if the site is in a subdirectory in version 3.7.2.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.