I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

ull Node Multi Coin Adapter extension

dashed-slug.net Forums Full Node Multi Coin Adapter extension support ull Node Multi Coin Adapter extension

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Using this extension versus the old version, what tokens are available to Add?

Do you need to run a full node of each?

What tokens are supported?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This extension groups together the old RPC adapters into one. The supported tokens are listed in assets/coins.csv.

The point of this adapter is that you can add your own, either by editing the csv file, or, more preferably, by using the wallets_multiadapter_coins WordPress filter as detailed in the adapter’s page. Any fork of the Bitcoin code should work, so that amounts to thousands of coins.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a bit unclear. The bitcoin protocol and erc20 protocols are different. Will each work? To be clear, we have to run a full node of say litecoin and ethereum to run them in this setup? In the csv file, didn’t see a line for the server specs or password, only the port.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

ERC20 tokens are not supported by this adapter. You can definitely use it to connect to Litecoin and similar wallets.

The csv file contains coin definitions, therefore there are no server specs in there, only details about the coins.

Once you enter a coin definition, an adapter is shown in your WordPress admin panel.

Then, you can setup the details to connect to your wallet via the coin adapter settings in your admin panel.

Hope this is a bit clearer. Please do let me know if you have further questions.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Attempting to add a new coin to the multi coin adapter.

alexg
    Keymaster

@Nova That’s great. If you have questions to ask, please open a new thread about this.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

cant seem to add to the php file. i tried to use the LTC full node with nycoin info but its not connecting

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex I’m having trouble adding a new currency is this message appearing
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/POT.php:12) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/dgb.php on line 12

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you are trying to create small plugins to add functionality to the multiadapter.

Your code is hooking into the the wallets_multiadapter_coins filter. This requires some basic knowledge of PHP. Simply make sure that your functions are not the same. For example you could have these functions:

function wallets_multiadapter_coins_dgb_filter( $coins ) {

add_filter( 'wallets_multiadapter_coins', 'wallets_multiadapter_coins_dgb_filter' );

function wallets_multiadapter_coins_pot_filter( $coins ) {

add_filter( 'wallets_multiadapter_coins', 'wallets_multiadapter_coins_pot_filter' );

You can name your functions anything you like as long as they are not the same.

with regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.