I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

UI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Maybe it is not that relevant, but for better UI looking, it would be great if for all the tables, the arrows for moving across the tables appears only when necessary. For example, in desktop screen, the tables are already full visible but the arrows are displyed.

For the graph I know that for the moment there is no responsive behaviour, hopefully in the future. I wanted to change the axis color in case of black color background, but it I could not. Any recommandation?

Thank you Alex

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi,

The reason I prefer the scroll bars to be always visible is for consistency. This way the area available for data is always the same.

The graph is inline SVG and can be styled with normal CSS. Simply inspect the graph’s elements and you will see the CSS rules that apply. Rules are in wallets-exchange/assets/styles/wallets-exchange.css. If you need to override them, use a child theme.

For example, to change the axis color to red, you would do:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange .chart-container path {
        stroke: red;
    }

At some point I will add a section to the customizer screens but for now you have to do it manually.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I modified some css, but I cant find how to change the visibility of the scroll arrows, I want to give them some transparency opacity and change the color. Any recommandation?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Generally speaking styling scrollbars is a bit tricky as each browser has its own way of doing it. Here’s how to do it in webkit (chrome, opera).

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange table::-webkit-scrollbar {
        width: 0.5em;
    }

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange table::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
      background-color: rgba(255,255,0,0.5);
    }

The above will make the scrollbars yellow semi-transparent. You can read more about the topic here: https://css-tricks.com/almanac/properties/s/scrollbar/

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much Alex, it worked, and thanks also for the link! not working for firefox and ie, but better than nothing.

Best regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.