I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

UI to display coins in table or different pages

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion UI to display coins in table or different pages

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I need to customise Look of Displayed coins. Instead of options how do i display in a table all available coins.

Coin | Balance | Base Value
    Bitcoin | 0.00000000 | USD 0.00
    Litecoin | 0.00000000 | USD 0.00

And then for transactions display particular coin instead of options

or say if i want to have different pages for different coins like mydomain.com/bitcoin.php, mydomain.com/litecoin.php

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the two improvements that you suggested. Unfortunately, the plugin cannot currently do these things.

For displaying the [wallets_balance] shortcode in an alternate fashion, what is required is a different knockout template. There are instructions in the manual on how you can provide a different directory with knockout templates. I would imagine that it will involve the foreach binding, to iterate over the coins() observable.

For your second suggestion, this is not possible at the moment. At some point in the future, I will allow shortcodes to take optional arguments, and then you will be able to specify a coin or other constraints on what is displayed. This is a big task and I cannot do it at this time.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I think i have to study knockout and if i can do something… will update you on it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.