I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Trying to Buy The Plugin

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Trying to Buy The Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve been trying to buy the plugin but the only payment option is PayPal which I don’t use. Is there an option to subscribe directly via credit card? Thanks!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the plugin and its extensions. I don’t offer any other credit card options.

If you wish to pay with cryptocurrencies, please do the following:

1. Select the membership plan that you want from https://www.dashed-slug.net/dashed-slug/membership-plans/

2. Send the equivalent of the USD amount to one of the following addresses:

Bitcoin Address: 1DaShEDyeAwEc4snWq14hz5EBQXeHrVBxy
    DOGE Address: DASHEDj9RrTzQoJvP3WC48cFzUerKcYxHc
    LTC Address: LdaShEdER2UuhMPvv33ttDPu89mVgu4Arf
    USDT on BEP2 address: bnb136ns6lfw4zs5hg4n85vdthaad7hq5m4gtkgf23 memo: 105403902

3. Email me again with your selection of membership plan, the TXID and the email you used to sign up.

I will then activate your membership manually.

with regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex, I think the crypto payment will work out. Will do a USDT payment over the weekend and send you details.

Anonymous
    Inactive

An additional note: can I upgrade my plan later on? Let’s say I get started with the “regular-slug” plan. Can I upgrade to “unlimited-slug” in a month or two?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for payment. I have updated your account.

You can always upgrade if you wish.

If you have any other questions that are unrelated, please open a new thread.

with regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks a ton, Alex!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.