I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Translations

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Translations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Using loco for translating, I find that the wallets-front.pot modele cannot be copied to ad languages with custom paths. I have to do it manually from the install folder.

What is your recommendation for translating?

thank you in advance

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The recommended way to translate the plugin is detailed in the documentation under the heading “Localization”.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Could you please if possible add the next strings for translation? I did not find them for translation:

Account Value
    Get new adresses
    Amount after fee
    Enter a valid username, login name or email
    Exchange rate
    Comment (optionnal):

Thank you in advance

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I checked and all of the strings you mentioned are already in languages/wallets-front.pot: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/3.7.4/languages/wallets-front.pot

Did you encounter a problem while providing a translation? Have you followed the translation guide in the manual?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, in .pot file, ok.

Untill now I was copyng directly the front po and mo files that you add in greek, and changing the slugs and translations. So in those front po and mo files those words does not appear.

I use loco, and when I try to copy the bundled po and mo files I have to do it manually in my server files. Why the front model it is not manageable in order to copy files to new languages? it is not integrated with loco? something I’m missing?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, you are correct. I have not tested Loco Translate, there is not something you’re missing.

The procedure is as described in the manual. If you try this and it does not work, please let me know.

with regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.