I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Transaction record

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

when a transaction is made, in this case a for an order, in the transaction details the Admin username it is shown as it is, and not the public name. It is possible to change it and for better security displaying the public name?

Also, Where can I change to display in transactions only “Order”, instead of “woo order”?

Thank you,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Sure. The transactions are loaded via the JSON API get_transactions.

This uses the filter wallets_api_transactions. See here for documentation.

If you hook to that filter with a priority higher than 10 you can modify all the data that the frontend receives.

You could simply loop through all transactions and if other_account_name is the username of the admin, set it to something else. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

I did not try to chenge yet those informations for transactions. I will try the way you explain.

Is there an easy way to modify those informations using translations? I want to change the tags and comments displayed in the transactions history.

Thank you Alex

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Tags such as “woo order” are not really intended for frontend use, and you could hide them using the columns argument of the transactions shortcode. But the filter is there so you can do whatever you want with the data. This includes using translations if you like to overwrite the tags and/or comments.

The comments can be configured in the payment gateway settings (see under “Comment template”). The default string is translatable. Other than that, you’d be better off overwriting the data on output using the filter.

Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.