I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Tip The Author Extension Deformating pages

dashed-slug.net Forums Tip the Author extension support Tip The Author Extension Deformating pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    blacklevel
    Participant

Hello,
    I have just installed Tip The Author Extension and this extension just Deformating pages (POSTS shown in 50% wide) and does not shown in another pages like FORUMS (BuddyBoss) and etc..

https://ibb.co/Tqg0YZz

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Regarding the first issue, it sounds like some CSS is needed. If you want me to take a look, send me a link to the page.

Regarding the second issue, the plugin tries to attach the UI to various custom post types, however this is not always possible. In the case of forums, there are usually specialized WordPress templates for displaying each forum/topic. You can try to use one of the following PHP tags in such a template:

– The shortcode [wallets_tips]
    – The PHP tag <?php do_action( 'wallets_tips' ); ?>

Use one of the above inside the HTML that draws the forum page.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to look at your page’s CSS.

with regards

P.S. I have moved your post to the correct forum for this extension.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.