I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

The panels are loaded very slowly

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion The panels are loaded very slowly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi alex,

With the last update the panels (balance, withdraw…) are loaded very slowly. A user wrote me this:

“Hello, on my board I can not select different currencies from the drop-down menu. The drop-down menu is not displayed and is blank. Please, fix. Issue with the balance section and remove the section.”

Thanks!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, which is it? Is the UI slow or is the dropdown blank?

If the dropdown is blank I would start by looking for JavaScript errors. Which dropdown is the user referring to?

As for performance, I had to change the way things are loaded because of the requirement to be able to refresh UIs. All in all this is a better way, even if somewhat slower.

Please let me know about the dropdown. Does it stay blank? Can you reproduce the problem? I cannot.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Probably the problem is that the load is very slow and it seems that it does not work. If you wait the drop-down menu appears but it takes a long time. Could this loading process be accelerated?

Thanks!

alexg
    Keymaster

I see. Thank you.

One idea is to break down the UIs to different pages. Since there are inter-dependencies, any change in one UI triggers changes in all the other UIs. Other than that, the new version should in fact be faster than before, because now each UI only loads the data it needs.

You could try to break down the UIs so that there are only a few in each page. This should help in devices with slow cpus.

If you do try this, please let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.