I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

The email that is sent has the wrong transaction date

dashed-slug.net Forums Monero Wallet Adapter extension support The email that is sent has the wrong transaction date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    d3vnu77
    Participant

Point of Order, This is for a custom Monero based coin, that I had to change the code to the monero plugin in order to make it all work.

The email reads:

d3vnu1771unvEb,
    You have deposited COIN 999.99950000 from address coinHgs7vyba1aCTdsqbTSDHXCXEbEDkaGEzGNZfPKjV12noMxKCQzae9PzmJxJycs1SKG1aC8dvUgUBs2XSQkv29RE9eKNKic.
    Please note that the funds may not be yet available to you before the required amount of network confirmations is reached.
    Coin symbol: COIN
    Transaction ID: 81f409cd87993cd2cba43a7ee3b6a5c71cfdf9c907f34e9d920d7effcdd2e319
    Transaction seen at: 1970-01-01 00:00:00
    Extra transaction info (optional): n/a

As you can see, the Transaction seen at: has the wrong datetime.

I would also like to change the email template to read: “You have deposited COIN 999.99950000 to address” (to instead of from)

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

First of all you can edit the email test in the admin page: “Wallets” -> “Notifications”.

Without knowing which wallet you are connecting to it is not possible to know exactly why the transaction date is not set.

The adapter uses the “timestamp” field from the response to the RPC command get_transfers: https://www.getmonero.org/resources/developer-guides/wallet-rpc.html#get_transfers

I will release a patch to the coin adapter soon with a workaround to the problem. I will notify you again on this thread.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 1.0.2 of the coin adapter, if the transfer time is not reported by the wallet RPC API, then the time that the transfer was discovered is used as creation time for the transaction. This should be OK in most cases.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.