I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

The adapter is not connected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, today I wanted to connect the CoinPayments adapter, but nothing happens. In the console, WordPress issues the following errors:

Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets: CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coins: The API call returned error: Too many errors in the last two minutes from 185.50.25.28 – please fix your code and try again…

Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets: CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coins: The API call returned error: HMAC signature does not match

I’m still using free hosting, can this be the problem?

Help please understand

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your issue should have nothing to do with your hosting.

If this is the first time you entered your credentials, make sure that you have entered them 100% correctly, with no extra spaces, etc.

It does look like you have entered one of your codes incorrectly. Otherwise you should not be getting “HMAC signature does not match”.

I would suggest that you enter all the codes again carefully and let me know if the problem persists.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Entered all the data again. Hooray! Has earned. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.