I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Table wallet bdd

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Table wallet bdd

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

After a bad manipulation on my part, I no longer have the two tables of the plugin “Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets” in my database.

Would it be possible to send me SQL queries, that I can manually re-inject them?

I try to reinstall the plugin, but the tables do not want to automatically reset, so I get an error message during installation.

————————————————– ————————————————– ———–
    Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets error

Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets could NOT create a transaction “wp_wallets_txs” in the database. The plugin may not function properly.
    ————————————————– ————————————————– ———–

Thanks in advance for support.

Cordially.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I could send you the schema in SQL, but it is safer if you do the following:

1. Delete the wp_wallets_revision option from the DB:

DELETE FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = 'wallets_db_revision';

Make sure to replace wp_ with whatever prefix your DB is using.

2. After deleting the option, deactivate the plugin and reactivate it.

I will make a note to make the uninstall script delete the DB revision so that in the future a simple deactivate/reactivate cycle will repair the schema without manual intervention. This will be rolled out in the next release.

Let me know how it goes.

regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your support/reply, it’s ok for me.

cordially

Anonymous
    Inactive

same messages after installing and activating

Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets could NOT create a transactions table “wp_wallets_txs” in the database. The plugin may not function properly.

what is wrong ? how to fix? tried several times, deleting … also executing sql line and reinstalling …
    did not helped

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

A few people have reported this issue in the last couple of days but I was unable to reproduce the problem in a number of setups.

Is it possible for you to enable logs and send me whatever gets written out while you activate the plugin? Instructions for enabling logs are here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress This will help me know what’s wrong and what to fix.

Alternatively you can use the following SQL code in your console, to create the tables manually.

https://pastebin.com/huhbVPDT

The above code assumes that your DB prefix is wp_. If it is something else, you will need to replace the table names.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the problem is here

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1273 – Unknown collation: ‘utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci’

may be if I change it to utf8mb4_unicode_ci will work … , (I will check tomorrow it is too late now)

Anonymous
    Inactive

P.S. I know … I need mysql 5.6 but unfortunately there is no 5.6 for my distro
    may be will compile one in the future …
    $ mysql –version
    mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.58, for debian-linux-gnu (armv7l) using readline 6.3

but this still does not explain why I was not able to install the plugin 🙁 , or explain ?

alexg
    Keymaster

I have not yet found the reason why the plugin did not work to begin with.

The SQL I sent you was exported from my machine. Most of the collation and charset directives are not needed. Only the ones that refer to the latin1 charset. You should be OK with MySQL 5.5. I have edited the SQL code and removed any unnecessary charsets. Your system should now use whatever is default for the columns where it doesn’t matter.

So please do another attempt. Use the same pastebin link. I have edited it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

After installing this new version, I also have this table problem that does not install …
    I left as agreed on the test of withdrawal via tor, but I remain blocked on this problem.

Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets could NOT create a transactions table “wallets_txs” in the database. The plugin may not function properly.

Tomorrow I will try to make a transaction to see if an error message appears.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PS :
    Server type: MySQL
    Server version: 5.6.38 – MySQL Community Server (GPL)

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

If the table is not created correctly you will definitely not be able to perform transactions. This is why the plugin is warning you.

This is an issue that was fixed in a past release. I assume you have already checked that you are installing the latest version.

If that’s the case, I recommend that you drop the two tables and reinstall, this time taking note of any errors in the logs. That’s the only way to know what went wrong. The plugin has been tested with PHP 5.6 and it should work.

Do let me know what you find.

regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Following up from my previous post, I believe I have isolated the issue:

Due to an error on my part, if the tables do not exist the plugin does not create them immediately on activation, but after the first run/request. I will fix this.

If you only saw the error once and no more then that means that the tables are created now and you can proceed.

If the error persists, deleting the wallets_db_revision option will do the trick.
    With SQL: DELETE FROM wp_options where option_name = 'wallets_db_revision';
    Or with cp-cli: wp option delete wallets_db_revision.

Refresh your WordPress and your tables should be created.

Or simply wait until the next patch.

Apologies for the confusion.

regards

alexg
    Keymaster

The missing tables issue is now slved in 2.10.0

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.