I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Suggestion for the 'Markets'

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Suggestion for the 'Markets'

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

The [wallets_exchange_market] shortcode is simple & easy to implement.

But I think it would be great to have a search bar to find pairs or like the ability to divide different pairs into different short codes (e.g. BTC pairs in one, ETH pairs in one, etc.)

Also, I am not sure how the positioning of the pairs work? is it positioned to whatever pairs were added first? or is it positioned to reflect the highest volume to the lowest volume?

By the way, thank you for this amazing app! Love the work you do & it is certainly making my life whole lot easier.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for your kind words.

You are correct that the markets list should be searchable and sortable. I will try to add this soon. Thank you for your suggestion.

kind regards

P.S. I have moved your other request to a new thread.

alexg
    Keymaster

It would also be nice to have the icons of the trading pairs visible. Hope you implement these 🙂

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes you are correct, the icons can be added.

Thank you.

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.3.0-beta of the plugin extension the markets are sorted alphabetically and are searchable/filterable.

Icons will be added in a later release.

alexg
    Keymaster

I like how it has been sorted alphabetically & there is a search bar now.

However, there’s just too much information going on there.

24 hr trading volume, 24 hr % change, and latest price would suffice… in my opinion.

I have lots of coins listed at the moment, and it’s quite hard to follow the info as the Table Header (titles) does not follow when scrolled down.

Hope you consider this!

alexg
    Keymaster

All the columns have individual classes that you can use to hide the info with CSS.

You could simply set the columns you do not need to display: none;

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.4.0-beta the markets lists now display icons for the quote coin of each market.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.