I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Suggestion: simple currency swapping UI

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Suggestion: simple currency swapping UI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cima
    Participant

Hello please can build a easy swap extension where user can easily swap there coin swiftly just like how nexo wallet own works and also an extension where users can buy and sell any crypto.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by alexg. Reason: more descriptive title
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately I am unable to implement suggestions or create new extensions.

However, if you are using the Exchange extension, and if you can provide liquidity to a market by setting limit orders in that market, then you can use the shortcode: [wallets_exchange_market_order] with no arguments.

The UI will determine which currency pairs are tradeable based on the availability of markets on your system, and will show a simple UI with two dropdowns.

For more details see the relevant release notes:

💱 Easy crypto swapping UI, plus theme-able templates for the Exchange extension

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

with regards

cima
    Participant

ok can i develop my own extension or function using your code to work together with wallet adapters.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi. This depends on your level of proficiency with PHP and JavaScript as well as the WordPress APIs.

If you are a developer, you can start by looking at the templates, and also the plugin’s developer documentation: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/master/docs/developer.md

I believe that the [[wallets_exchange_market_order]] shortcode is what you initially described.

If you have a plan on what you want to do, let me know about any technical questions and I will try to put you in the right direction.

with regards

cima
    Participant

ok that means i can develop any extension that works with the wallet adapters and features.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by cima.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, that is correct. There are several APIs that you can interface with. Please let me know if you have any questions.

cima
    Participant

sure i will contact you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.