I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Strange array search error when rendering page

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Strange array search error when rendering page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

[Mon Jul 13 16:48:32.243229 2020] [php7:warn] [pid 2268] [client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:41711] PHP Warning: array_search() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/xxxxx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wallets-fiat/includes/settings.php on line 613

Any info for this? Probably my setup is wrong.

This error appears to prevent the page from loading with a Page Not Found error.

Thanks.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and thanks for reporting this.

This is a minor warning that I was aware of. You would see this warning in your logs if you have no fiat coin adapters enabled. It is unlikely that you are encountering any real problems because of it. In any case, I have now fixed it in version 0.5.3-beta just to make sure. This version will be released later today.

If you are encountering any issues with plugin functionality, they are likely due to a different error. So please open a new thread and describe the error if it persists.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Version 0.5.3-beta has been released but, again, I don’t think it’s related to your issue. If you continue to see the error “Page not found”, please open a new thread and describe your issue in full.

thank you

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.