I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Static Wallet Shortcode Balances not showing

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Static Wallet Shortcode Balances not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    duanecato
    Participant

I am trying to use the Static Wallet shortcode to show balances by calling from php using do_shortcode(). However, it doesn’t display the shortcode, just the outline and the currency code with a balance of 0 is shown. I’ve displayed a screenshot, any ideas what couldbe the cause?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

How are you calling the shortcode?

I tried this and it works:

<?php echo do_shortcode( '[wallets_balance template="static" symbol="BTC"]' ); ?>

Also, could it be that the user you are displaying has 0 balance? If so, then what you show in the screenshot is the expected output.

Let me know please.

duanecato
    Participant

I’m using the following from a php snippet that is called by shortcode in the page:

echo do_shortcode( '[wallets_balance template="static" symbol=" ' . $currency . '"]');

I’ve included another screenshot showing that the value is rendered when I include the wallet shortcode in the page directly, but not when it is called from the php snippet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    duanecato
    Participant

I found the issue – rookie mistake: misplaced space char. Thanks!

alexg
    Keymaster

Ah, OK! Those nasty spaces! Happens to all of us.

Glad you got it working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.