I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Static graph with fixed dimensions causing JavaScript error

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Static graph with fixed dimensions causing JavaScript error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to display a static graph with a fixed PX for example 200x200px for USDC_BTC chart

I have tried [wallets_exchange_chart template=”static” market=USDC_BTC” width=”200″ hight=”200″] but it does not work.

Please advise.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The correct shortcode would be [wallets_exchange_chart template="static" market="USD_BTC" width="200" height="200"] and yes there is a bug that I need to fix. Thank you.

I will let you know here when it’s fixed.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The bug is now fixed in version 1.3.1 of the Exchange extension. Thanks for spotting this issue.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great. Thankyou.

Is there a changelog for the updates?

Also not sure if a new thread needs starting for this one but what’s going to happen the the json user api? It warns it being removed as of 1.3.0

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

A CHANGELOG.html file is always included with the plugin extensions; you will find it at the root directory of each extension.

About the JSON-API, I am not sure what you mean? I have not removed the user API, nor do I plan to. If you have spotted an issue with the JSON-API, then please let me know in a new thread.

thank you

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry i was using the old shortcode [wallets_exchange_api_key] all sorted now

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.