I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

dashed-slug.net Forums Transition from wallets 5.x to 6.0.0 Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

After updating to latest, I see the following message: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets_docs&wallets-component=wallets-monero&wallets-doc=intro
    wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets_docs&wallets-component=wallets-tips&wallets-doc=intro

The plugins appear to update but when attempting to select settings the above links lead to the message: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Thank you.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This message is to be expected. The new plugin has different screens from the old one.

1. Where did you find the links you mentioned? These links should work.

2. What do you see when you navigate to /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets_docs ? You should be able to see the documentation for all the installed extensions.

3. Are you able to email me login details, so I can inspect the issue myself on your system?

Thank you

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.