I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Shrtcode

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I found that when I puut all shortcodes in one page there is some interferences between them. As you can see in the screenshot, for example, for coin deposits the coin is btc but the qr code and the adress correspond to fiat, and in transactions, it takes Doge transactions for btc… all this when loading the page at first without loading the shortcodes clicking the load icon. When clicking the load icon it’s ok.

The rest of shrtcodes the same, they start with fiat crrncy.

The default should be coins first appearing in shrtcodes.

Please Alex, can you have a look?

Thank you again for all your great work!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reporting.

There are some minor issues with the deposit shortcode, I have now fixed these and the fix will be in the next release.

In general, it is not a good idea to put all of the shortcodes in one page. Some shortcodes work only with cryptocurrencies, others with fiat currencies, and some work with both. So they try to keep in sync where possible, but this can be confusing to end users, therefore I believe it’s best to break the presentation of the shortcodes into multiple pages.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex! It will be released to core extension or the fiat adapter? can I now if possible when?

Yes, maybe you are right about not mixing the shortcodes, I will think about, but I try to simplify things.

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

This will be in the next patch release of the parent plugin. This will be out in a few days.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I have fixed some problems with fiat-only and crypto-only shortcodes interfering with each other, in version 4.0.3. The bugfixes affect the [wallets_deposit] and [wallets_withdraw] shortcodes.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex for your great support, I just updated and noticed the fixes, but with transactions shrtcode it still interferes, i.e for examble when loading the page, if bitcoin is the shown coin, the transactions corresponds to Doge (in my case), you can see it in the screenshot.

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, I couldn’t reproduce this error or find out why it occurs, but I will look again, and hopefully fix it in the next patch. Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, I just found that even if I separate the fiat shrtcode from crpto shrtcods pages, I get the same error in transactions (in my case it diplays Doge transaction for bitcoin when loading the page).

Doge is in testnet using blckio and btc in realnet usng conpyments, maybe it could be the reason?

alexg
    Keymaster

No, I do not believe this to be the reason. Once I have any news on this, I will inform you here.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am still unable to reproduce this problem. Based on your screenshot, I have used the following shortcodes on my test page (and I have enabled a Bitcoin full node and Dogecoin from block.io):

[wallets_balance]
    [wallets_deposit]
    [wallets_fiat_deposit]
    [wallets_transactions template="rows"]

Could you please tell me the following:

1. If you enter only the shortcode [wallets_transactions template="rows"] in a page, do the transactions show correctly for the selected coin?

2. If, after the page loads, you click on the refresh icon next to the transactions, does the problem resolve itself?

3. Do you see any JavaScript errors in your browser console?

4. Which browser are you using?

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I separated the crpto from fiat shrtcodes for now. I will check it again and will tell you.

1. I will check.

2. Yes, as I remember.

3. No js errors as I remember.

4. All, I try to test in all browsers and supports.

Thanks to you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.