I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Set Zero Balance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently moved from a coinpayments setup to a full litecoin node. How do I zero out the balance for LTC? The balance displaying is my old test network deposits and withdraws. How do I remove all of that history and/or zero the balance for one particular coin?

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You could delete all the transactions from the DB that involve LTC, but you do not really have to do this.

What you do need to do, is refresh the deposit addresses, and transfer the funds from CP to the new full node wallet.

Please see the FAQ under “I want to replace an adapter with another one.”

Then, send your LTC to a new address from the new wallet. Use an address that is not associated with any plugin users. Once you transfer the funds, the users will be able to withdraw their LTC from the new wallet, or deposit LTC to the new wallet.

If you absolutely insist on deleting all user balances, you can delete the LTC transactions:

DELETE FROM wp_wallets_txs WHERE symbol = 'LTC';

Don’t forget to backup your DB before you go deleting things 🙂

EDIT: I see now that the old balances are Litecoin testnet. You can delete these, but Litecoin testnet on CP has the symbol LTCT, not LTC so there is no chance of these being confused in the plugin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.