I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Searching exchange orders and transactions

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Searching exchange orders and transactions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Would it be possible to impliment a shortcode that shows all users transactions on the site in the front end with a search bar to filter the transactions by username
    / TX number / trade order?

I want to have a page that support staff can use do a search for a particular transaction or trade.

Or even just search a search bar that queries the SQL and returns the data.

What are your thoughts?

Regards.

alexg
    Keymaster

You are correct in that this is needed and is a much requested feature.

I don’t think this should be in a shortcode though. I have intended to add this to the admin backend for some time now, but I never seem to be able to find the time to implement it.

If it’s any help, you can easily search the DB table (wp_wallets_txs) directly from phpMyAdmin or an SQL console. I know that this is not ideal. I will try to implement search in the admin transactions list soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you. I’m going to play with WP_Query using some arguments I will update if I get anywhere with it

alexg
    Keymaster

You won’t.

WP_Query is for retrieving pages, posts and custom post types. These all reside in the wp_posts table.

Transactions are stored in a custom table, wp_wallets_txs. Exchange trades are stored in wp_wallets_trades. This requires custom work with the $wpdb object.

The bulk of the work is integrating with the subclasses of WP_List_Table and constructing the SQL query dynamically. This all requires custom code.

I have added tickets to my backlog to add search to the transactions query, and to create a new WP_List_Table admin page for trades, which will then need their own search queries.

This is why these tickets have been sitting on my backlog since 2018, it’s a considerable amount of work and I’m always too busy. I will try to get this done soon, though.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets 6.0.0, it is now possible to filter transactions by user, status, type, tags, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.