I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

SCAM Membership

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Listen, I have paid your membership and I still cannot download restricted content and I have been like that since the 21st. Do you mean by this that every month I am going to pay you for anything?

alexg
    Keymaster

Please see my previous reply at https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/topic/i-have-account-premium-and-i-cant-donwload-content-premium/#post-7526

When you sign up for a tax-exempt membership but you are not providing your EU tax details, I am the one who is being scammed, because I will then have to pay for your tax.

This is why I do not allow downloads in this case. There is ample information about this on the site.

In general I try to be professional in my online communication, but I do not appreciate being called a scammer over multiple emails during the weekend when I am out of office.

I have been doing this gig for a few years now, and in my experience people who call me a scammer are usually scammers themselves.

If that is the case, I can provide a refund, and you can take your business elsewhere.

If you have a legitimate business situated in the EU, please provide your tax details. If not, I can provide a refund so that you can sign up with a non-tax exempt plan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.