I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Run – Airdrop – Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

dashed-slug.net Forums Airdrop extension support Run – Airdrop – Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Run – Airdrop – “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”

I have the paid membership and tried to run the Airdrop plugin on my WordPress. I got this error across multiple browsers and Admin users and multiple sites.

On top of that, I did not ever receive an Activation code in my email when I signed up.

So I used the generic activation code found in the right side bar of a couple of pages.

Maybe the issue is I had the wrong code?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for paying for membership, and sorry about that!

This is an issue that a few others had too, but I haven’t had the time to investigate why it is so.

Normally, on plugin activation, the plugin assigns the correct capabilities. But in some configurations this doesn’t work.

First, try to deactivate and re-activate the Airdrop extension. This may fix the issue.

If this doesn’t work, you can use any capability-editing plugin, to assign the following capabilities to the admin user:

publish_airdrops
    edit_airdrops
    edit_others_airdrops
    delete_airdrops
    delete_others_airdrops
    read_private_airdrops
    edit_airdrop
    delete_airdrop
    read_airdrop

A good plugin for editing capabilities is: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/

You can use it to edit the Administrator role and click on “Add Capability” to add the above capabilities. This will definitely fix the issue.

Let me know if you face any difficulties with this. And if you have any more questions about the plugins, please open a new thread.

with regards

P.S. The activation code is likely in your spam folder and yes, it is the same code you saw on the website. It lets the premium plugin extensions discover updates despite not being hosted on wordpress.org. For more information about this, see here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/dashed-slug/extension-updates-activation/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.