I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Request for Coin Symbols to be placed on the Bid & Ask orders table

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Request for Coin Symbols to be placed on the Bid & Ask orders table

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

It would be nice to have the trading pair symbols on the bid & ask orders table. As it is quite confusing for those who are new to the table.

For instance, BTC-LTC pair:

SUM TOTAL SIZE BID
    0.1 (BTC) 0.1 (BTC) 100 (LTC) 0.001 (BTC)

If you could do this, it would be perfect. <3

alexg
    Keymaster

I will look into adding the icons to the table.

Thanks.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi Alex, I hope you are having a great week.

Is there any updates on this? would love to see this implemented!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi, once done I will let you know on this thread.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi,

In version 0.3.1-beta currency patterns are used to display amounts throughout all the UIs. Coin symbols are shown next to amounts.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Here are some errors/bugs I found:

1. Coin symbols (e.g BTC) should come after the numbers – 0.1 BTC – and not before like “BTC 0.1”.
    2. When a coin market is chosen, the coin symbol on “Amount” and “Filled” table columns for User History & User Orders are also changed to the currently selected coin. For example, when I choose Dogecoin market, my order history shows “DOGE” on “Amount” table.
    3. Bid & Ask Prices do not show coin symbols.

vorticism
    Participant

Hello, jongydeleon1 🙂
    I think the last thing you said is normal.
    I think that symbol position and indication can be changed according to taste.
    In general, i know that this method is mostly used.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Thank you Alex for this last update.

Me too I am experiencing the same bugs regarding the markets. When changing the market, the tables are set in the selected coin market, what is wrong. Here some screenshots for the coin markets change. If you test it you’see that also User Orders and User History changes the coin. Bid and Ask looks correct.

It is possible to add icons in markets?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

@jongydeleon1

1. The ordering of symbols and amounts is not controlled at the exchange level. This comes from coin adapters. I quite like the current ordering but might make this configurable at some point at the coin adapter level.

2. Yes, this is a serious error, I released a fix for that right now, 0.3.2-beta. I noticed after the release 🙂

3. Exchange rates are intentionally shown without symbols as they are ratios, not amounts.

@bigblue Yes, I plan to add icons to the UIs in the future.

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.7.0-beta of the Exchange extension, the table headers now show coin symbols where appropriate to visually aid new users. Please see the full release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/static-exchange-templates/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.