I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reload time and visual volume

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Reload time and visual volume

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi again alex 🙂
    We just started implementing exchange addon few days ago and we really satisfied with what we reached using your awesome code <3

Just two points we trying to find solutions for:-

1- How could we make “dynamic” default exchange page reload constantly every x sec to fetch new data from api. We’re using cloudflare and set api cache to 0 but yet we still need to wait ages for it to reload and sometime it doesn’t reload without a click on “reload” button!
    I found an exchange using similar data call method and the “grayed” screen appears every ~3 sec so it’s more like real-time fetching. Any thought how we could set it to reload automatically every x sec? is that cloudflare problem?

2- Volume visualization on asks/bids tables referring to amount? If we don’t need this feature “because it’s not compatible with our theme and customization” how could we remove it?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Are you using the static templates in your shortcodes (i.e. are you using the attribute template="static")?

If not, then you shouldn’t have to refresh the page at all. Instead, the dynamic parts of the exchange will refresh at the same rate as defined for the rest of the plugin, i.e. in “Wallets” -> “Frontend Settings” -> “Live polling settings” -> “Coin info poll interval (minutes)”. I’d recommend that you first try this without cloudflare but it’s up to you.

I realize now that this is not clear from the admin UI, and it’s not an ideal solution. I will do something about it in a future release.

2. You can add the following CSS into your customizer:

.dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.bids tbody tr,
    .dashed-slug-wallets-exchange.asks tbody tr {
    	background-image: none;
    }

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.