I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Refunds not being Processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hie l have an issue. When a vendor offers a fFull refund the money is not being taken back ffrom neither the vendor or Admin. Even though NC Marketplace and Woocomme have deemed the transaction as refunded.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for typo errors

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, I am aware that refunds are hard to use, but unfortunately not much can be done about this. As mentioned in the extension’s FAQ, refunds are paid from the admin account to the buyer, not from the vendor’s balance.

You, as an admin, can perform a partial or complete refund of an order, as long as commissions have not been paid yet. This returns the correct funds from the admin account back to the user. Always choose the button (“Refund via Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets”, not “Refund manually”).

If the commission has already been paid then it’s still possible to return the funds from the vendor to the admin. go to the transactions list, locate the transaction corresponding to the order id, then cancel the internal transfer. Note that the admin may have withdrawn the funds from the platform at this time. This can result in a negative balance for the vendor. Therefore it’s best to do any refunds before paying out any commissions.

I realize that this information is not obvious, so I will be adding it to the plugin’s homepage.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.