I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Referral Program

dashed-slug.net Forums Faucet extension support Referral Program

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’m thinking to buy the premium membership

I saw the referral program in the Faucet Extension
    Can I use this system to reward users in other extensions?
    For example to reward someone that invited his friend to buy something with the woocomerce cryptocurrency plugin

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The referral program of the Faucet Extension is only useful for the faucet. It cannot be used for other purposes.

I would recommend that you look for a referral-specific plugin that does what you ask.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Then, can I see a list of who invited who (a referral list) and then credit manually the rewards in user’s balances?

alexg
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there is no such list at the moment, but I could add it in a future version. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

2 last questions:
    1) Can I see the balance of my users individually? I can only see the sum of all balances
    2) Can I edit user balances? How?

Thank you in advance

alexg
    Keymaster

1. As an admin you can see the balances of your users if you go to Users -> All Users -> View or Edit.

2. You cannot directly edit user balances because they are derived from the sum of their transactions. To increase a user’s balance, you can send them an internal transfer via the [wallets_move] shortcode. You can also cancel an internal transfer, which will make it not count towards their balance.

kind regards

P.S. In the future can you please open a new thread for each distinct request? This helps keep the forums clean for people who look for similar info in the future. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.