I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Ravencoin asset

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does the exchange or the wallet support Ravencoin asset?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Exchange and all the other available app-extensions are agnostic as to the technologies for various coins/tokens. This means that it will work for all currencies, as long as there are wallet adapters that can support the wallets.

If you are trying to connect to a RavenCoin full node wallet:

I have not tested the RavenCoin wallet, but I know it’s a Bitcoin core fork, from a quick look at its github, it looks as if its JSON-RPC API should be identical to that of Bitcoin.

If this is the case, then the instructions for installing the wallet are the same as those for Bitcoin. See steps 6 to 52.

If you are trying to connect to a CoinPayments account:
    There should be no issues with using RavenCoin via CoinPayments. Just enable the coin in the CoinPayments account.

Once the Currency appears in the plugin, you will be able to use it to create markets. The exchange doesn’t know or care how the currencies work behind the scene.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank but I meant the “token” on ravencoin blockchain

alexg
    Keymaster

Unfortunately no, there is no support for assets on the Ravencoin blockchain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.