I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Problem the deposit can not be seen

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Problem the deposit can not be seen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets 3.9.3 and Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets: CoinPayments Adapter 1.0.7 in wordpress 5.0.3.

Everything is correctly configured currency, the adapter responds, the wallets are generated in the system without problem, but when making a test deposit is not reflected neither the TX nor the deposit in the system appears the balance in 0 and no TX in the system, the test already has 7 confirmations and is still at 0 as if nothing happened

the site is with cloudflare but I have it in development mode

But when reviewing the Cold Storage I see the balance that has the Coinpayments account and in coinpayment if I see the transaction I would like your help.

thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is the most common problem people have when first installing this adapter. Deposits require incoming IPN connections to work. These can be prevented by security programs and firewalls. Have you checked the troubleshooting guide at the adapter’s homepage? Please read under “Deposits come through to the CoinPayments platform but do not show up in the plugin.” and let me know if this does not help.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.