I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Problem on checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Getting a message of ‘Please fill in your details above to see available payment methods’ when I go to checkout as a logged in user (screenshot attached).

The user does not have any balance on their wallet which may be the cause (?) but the message sounds like the plugin is checking for a particular field to have a value – is that the case and is there a list of what information needs to be collected?

For crypto-crypto purchases we don’t collect any user info apart from them just having to have an account (email/password/2FA) and don’t really want to have to insist on having a billing address or similar.

Hoping it’s just the account balance but, if so, could the error be a bit more descriptive so that users know what the problem is?

Have been using Coinbase’s plugin up until now which works fine with the checkout form as it is.

Plugins installed and Enabled:
    Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets
    Woocommerce
    Coinpayments Adapter
    Woocommerce Payment Gateway Extension

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Solved it – incompatibility with ‘WooCommerce Multi Currency Premium’ which we had been using to display prices in different currencies. Once disabled then the checkout page works fine with this plugin.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Under normal circumstances WooCommerce shows this string when there are no payment gateways configured AND the customer has not set their billing country: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/blob/3.7.1/templates/checkout/payment.php#L33

It seems that Multi Currency Premium somehow causes this plugin to not be available.

I can’t know right now why this plugin is incompatible, because I don’t have its premium version. Can you live without it?

Additionally, you mentioned that you don’t collect customer information such as the billing country. This shouldn’t be a problem as long as the payment gateway is available. You will also not need any shipping info if you set your products to be virtual.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.