I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Price

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

it could be possible to set a fixed base price for a custom created coyn? somethig similar to Theter. For example, two uses cases questios

1. I want to set a fixed exchge rate of 1€, flat.

2. I want to set a fixed excghe rate of 1€, but only a stop base limit price, i.e the price could change but never go less than 1€.

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Not really. The plugin cannot be used for token sales.

Of course, if you want to distribute a large number of coins at some set price, you could do what they do at YoBit with ICOs. That is, they set buy/sell walls.

But the exchange is built for markets, not sales.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not token sales actually, but just setting a fixed price for a points system, 1point,1€, not possible to set it manually?

How can I do what you sugest with yobit?

This means if I have a Theter market, it can be fixed to 1$ its value?

Thank you Alex

alexg
    Keymaster

Tether costs around $1 most of the time, but not always so. If I’m not mistaken, its price is near $1 because its issuer is prepared to buy it at $1, or sell it for $1 in large quantities. Anyone who attempts to sell it for less or buy it for more, will not be competitive in the market.

To achieve the same, you could enter very large orders of your coin in your market around the price you want to set. Of course you would first have to own these coins, but since you are issuing the coin, you should be able to do this easily.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.