I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Premium Membership

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Premium Membership

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Wanted to test faucet plugin, hope that would support CLAM that i forked from one of your plugins. Tried to get premium membership but could not, don’t know what’s the issue with paypal.

Please suggest

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you want to provide a CLAM adapter, you might find it easier to do this using the new multi-adapter, which works for many coins:

Full Node Multi Coin Adapter extension

You should then have no problem implementing a CLAM faucet.

It is possible that PayPal does not accept your bank or credit card.

You are welcome to pay for membership via cryptocurrencies if you wish.

Please send the equivalent of $9.95 at one of the following addresses and I will activate your three month membership manually.

Bitcoin Address: 1DaShEDyeAwEc4snWq14hz5EBQXeHrVBxy
    DOGE Address: DASHEDj9RrTzQoJvP3WC48cFzUerKcYxHc
    LTC Address: LdaShEdER2UuhMPvv33ttDPu89mVgu4Arf

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I have Sent DOGE 1327 to your address … TXID: e6c502df2e395e460764e882d1e7b524b734f3493725466e3488c90ed0770c92. Please confirm.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello San,

1327 DOGE does not correspond to $9.95 at this time. It is only about $6.9, according to https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/dogecoin/usd

Please either send me the remaining amount, or if this is not acceptable for you, then email me a DOGE coin address so I can send you a refund.

Thank you

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Probably i got miscalculations.. sending you more soon …

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

Have sent DOGE 1300 more. Txid: 81610e703551404c615aa0f4e1dbffc50d14e3f3c903f884644b7e91b8f8da4a

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for payment. I have activated your premium membership for three months.

You have now sent me a total of 14 USD. If you wish me to return the excess amount, please email me with an address at info@dashed-slug.net

kind regards

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

No please, you don’t have to return anything. Thank you so much for great work. Looking forward to much awaited trading platform whenever you are ready. So far everything looks good and stable.

Thanks for all the support and good work as always

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.