I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Possible important issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I’ve been doing tests and I think I’ve detected a bug. Remove 10000 doges from the coinpayments wallet. Then I had 10000 more dogecoins in “Sum of users balance” than in “Hot wallet Balance”. the value in “Sum of users balance” turned red as a warning. Up here fine. The problem is that today I saw that the difference between “Hot wallet Balance” and “Sum of users balance” had grown from 10,000 doges to about 30000 doges. Is it possible that when the value of “Sum of users balance” is greater than the value of “Hot wallet Balance” the complement does wrong calculations?

I think the deposits that are being made are not adding “Hot wallet Balance” and yes to “Sum of users balance”.

Thanks!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and thank you for reporting this.

It does not look like a very important problem, as these numbers are simply there as an indication for the admin. The important thing is the actual transactions recorded, not the displayed sum. The Sum of user balances is shown red always when it is greater than the hot wallet balance.

In any case I will fix this bug in the next release. Thank you for noticing!

kind regards
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. Yes, you’re right it’s just information. I just saw that no balance of “Hot wallet Balance” has been updated. Thank you!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.