I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Payments with crypto

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Payments with crypto

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex.
    Why dont you accept payments with crypto? Paypal is arcaic considering the plugins you are offering here.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, you may pay with crypto, as mentioned in the FAQ under “I want to pay for premium membership but cannot or do not want to pay via PayPal.”

It’s just that the process is manual because I have not taken the time to make the necessary modifications to the website to accept crypto. If you think about it, for a business, there is no real advantage in accepting crypto at this time (2019). Also, PayPal gets a lot of bad rap these days but it actually works pretty well and there is existing integration with the membership plugin I’m using. Recurring payments are another thing that is not possible with crypto (although there have been talks about adding such a feature to ethereum).

If you like, you can select the plan that you would like to pay for, convert the USD amount and send a transaction to one of these addresses:

Bitcoin Address: 1DaShEDyeAwEc4snWq14hz5EBQXeHrVBxy
    DOGE Address: DASHEDj9RrTzQoJvP3WC48cFzUerKcYxHc
    LTC Address: LdaShEdER2UuhMPvv33ttDPu89mVgu4Arf

Email me with your account name and the transaction id and I will activate your membership manually.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi alex, yesterday I did the payment to your LTC direction, I sent you an email, but didnt recieve answer, this is the TX ID 7971beef406e512724ea6ae8c361dc620131fd23c5977e105adb887c0f2f4f0a

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your payment.

I enabled your account yesterday. If the email is in your spam folder, you can add the email address to your contacts list.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.