I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Paid for EU business membership, but cannot download

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support Paid for EU business membership, but cannot download

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So i paid the subscription .. but cannot download this .. says I am a non premium member ..

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the plugins and for paying for membership.

You don’t have access because the VATIN you entered cannot be verified on VIES. Please check again the VATIN you entered. Without it, I would have to pay for the tax on user payments.

If you do not have a valid VATIN, let me know. I can cancel your membership and refund your payment so that you can sign up with a non-business plan.

Please let me know either here or over email how you want to proceed.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alex —

Lets do it on me personally then – have a UK company but don’t have VAT yet for it ..

Is there a way to not do the Refunding thingy – (Paypal takes weeks for refund) and I need the woocommerce plugin today for our set up.. email me so we can discuss options .. can reimburse you for the difference.. I’m on discord – telegram – mail – snailmail ..;)

//Patrik

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Patrik,

OK then, makes sense. You don’t have an EU VATIN because of brexit. The tax-free plans are only for EU businesses, where tax can be paid in the business’s home country instead.

You don’t have to pay the difference in price this time (it’s a very small amount) but I’m editing your subscription to correct this. If you encounter any more problems with accessing the plugins, please let me know.

with regards

P.S. As a sidenote, you mentioned that you want to setup the plugin today. You should not have the expectation that you will be able to set everything up in one day. This is a complex plugin and a lot of issues can delay your setup. If you are working for a client, you may want to communicate this to them. If you do encounter issues, please contact me on the forum or over email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.