I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Pagination for transactions

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Pagination for transactions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

First of all apologies. I am ignorant about knockout, never studied. i tried to bind data into pagination, but i failed. can’t we have simple selection for no of transactions and pagination instead of typing in page number manually. 2nd. can we put transaction count? 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on so it’s easier to figure out we on next page and from this number of transaction.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

1. The input box for the page number is of type=”number”, therefore you do not need to type a number, you can just use the scroll buttons next to it, in all but the oldest browsers. The page numbers cannot be buttons because the frontend cannot know in advance how many pages there are.

2. Numbers can be added, but it is somewhat tricky. I will add this to the backlog and visit it after the tasks I’m currently working on. Thanks for the suggestion.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Please check the following link for no of transactions and pagination, this is what i mentioned … http://khashier.com/chain/Clam

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, thank you, I understood what you meant. My point is that the frontend cannot currently know if there are actually more than one pages, until it actually requests them. This is why I have not added buttons for pagination. I am preparing a release where there will be versioning on the JSON API. Then afterwards I can add new versions of the API in a backwards compatible way, so that things like this can be done.

regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex, much appreciate your efforts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.