I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Orders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

I wanted to test the last release with a couple of orders and I found an issue regarding custom coins/points orders.

I placed a couple of orders for a custom pairs (X_USD for example), but affter the message telling that the order is placed, nothing is added to the order book and bids/asks tables.

For non custom pairs, like BTC_LTC, it worked (and actually the market depth looks great), it worked as expected.

Please Alex can you have a look on this?

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, not sure if you saw my comment. Did you have the time to check on the exchnge why ordres on custom pairs does not work?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Again, I have seen all your comments and will address them as soon as I can.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am investigating this issue. Quick question:

If you go to “Wallets” -> “Exchange” -> “JSON API” and set “Seconds to memoize market API calls” to 0, does the problem resolve itself?

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello again,

Another question: in the market where order placement does NOT work,

1. do you get a popup with a new order ID but then the ID never shows up? and

2. is the symbol of one of the coins longer than 5 characters?

If so, I plan to release an update where the character limit for symbols will be 8 characters. If this is the cause of this issue then it will be resolved by the next patch to the Exchange.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I think your second reply answers the question. You are correct, I created a new custm pair with less than 5 characters and placing ordrs works as expected.

1. Yes, the popup message was appearing correctly but never was shoing up in the ordrs table.

2. Yes, it was the case, 6 characters.

Just curious, I did not test memorizing to 0. If I do so, it would lower the performance right?

Thank you Alex, looking forward then for that patch

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello again,

Version 1.0.2 is out now. The problem should be resolved. Thank you again for posting and apologies for the delay.

If you set API memoizing to 0 (not memorizing), then it might impact performance, the option is there only because some people experience non-expiring transients for unknown reasons. If you are not facing any issues then it’s best to leave the value at its default. This caches the public outputs of the API so that multiple requests do not slow down your system too much (But, in any case, this should not be your only protection against DoS attacks).

with regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.