I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Orderbook issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LeinAd
    Participant

Hi,
    on some markets i have the problem, that orders are not shown. When ich check the json call this orders are not in. but when i check the db, i can see this orders.

how can i solve this?

and btw .. i wish you a good start in the new year

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

It’s unlikely that the responses are being cached on the client side, since the correct no-cache headers are set in the JSON-API responses.

It sounds as if the JSON-API responses are being cached on the server-side. Did you check your cache or caches? You should be excluding all queries that have the GET parameters __wallets_action and __wallets_exchange_action from your caching plugins. All server-side caching plugins have black lists or exclusion lists. Some “optimization” plugins also do page caching.

(This issue will be resolved once and for all with the upcoming release, where the JSON-API is replaced with WP REST APIs.)

Hope you have a great 2022! Let me know if you can’t resolve this issue.

with regards

LeinAd
    Participant

i disabled all “cache optimizion” plugins and checked out cloudflare, but it wont work. some orders are not in the api but in database

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is a straight-forward issue that I can investigate on your system if you like. Can you give me admin access to your WordPress system?

If so, please email me with:

1. link to your site
    2. admin login credentials
    3. the order_id of one order that you see on the database but not in the API

If you do not want to give me access, then I can guide you to debug this.

Essentially what I would do, is use wp-console to first check if the PHP-API reports the order, and then the JSON-API. Tracing the execution path of the code that handles the JSON-API will make it clear whether stale transients are used, or what is going on in general.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

with regards

LeinAd
    Participant

i mailed you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello @LeinAd,

I have replied to your email.

For the benefit of others reading this thread:

The __wallets_exchange_action=get_market_orderbook endpoint does not retrieve orders. Instead it retrieves the orderbook’s depth summary, where the market’s liquidity is shown in aggregate form. Limit orders with the same price are added into one row. Hence you wouldn’t expect Order IDs in the output.

To retrieve individual orders, use the endpoint: __wallets_exchange_action=get_user_orders. The API is explained in the documentation.

with regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.