I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Number of digits in amounts (Moved: Reply To: Feature suggestion)

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Number of digits in amounts (Moved: Reply To: Feature suggestion)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

I hope that the displayed amount, field, price, etc. are shown only to 8 decimal places.
    Each has a different number of decimal places, which can cause a mistake.

If possible later,
    Depending on the settings of the core wallet plugin, it would be better to display the decimal point.
    If doge has only two decimal places, then only two digits in the exchange
    This is not important right now. However, if implemented, it is more convenient for the user.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

With the latest update 0.3.2-beta the default string formatting pattern for each coin is used when printing amounts in the exchange UIs. This is usually 8 digits unless overridden.

Additionally, exchange rates are displayed always with 8 decimal digits. Percentage changes are shown to 2 decimal digits.

In which UI did you spot this problem? Could you please post a screenshot?

Thank you.

vorticism
    Participant

Ah thank you, I just got it.

In the order form, can ‘max/min amount’ and ‘price’ be displayed as 8 decimal places or decimal places in a coin?
    Currently ‘max/min amount’ is very long and
    “price” is 10 decimal places.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

In the latest version 0.3.2-beta, the maximum tradable balance, and the maker/taker prices, and the exchange rate are shown in 8 decimals. I am pasting an example from my development machine. Could you please show me a screenshot of a form where there are 10 decimals? That would be very helpful for me to identify the problem.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.