I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Notification

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

It could be possible to add a notification system in order to inform users by e-mail when they have received an airdrp?

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is possible, but the emails would have to first go into a queue, because there would be a lot of outgoing emails in a very short period of time, unlike the notification emails that are related to individual transactions.

I will have to review existing email queue plugin for WordPress first.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, yes, you are correct, I understand now. I hope then there will be some cost-server-effective solution to implement this.

Please Alex, keep me posted. If I find something that could be useful I will let you know.

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

You don’t need to look for anything. I simply need to review existing email queue plugins to see which ones can be compatible. It should not matter what the capabilities of the server are, the email queues can be configured on how fast to send emails.

I will keep you posted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.