I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Notification

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

It would be possible to add a notification setting in order to inform authrs that they have received a tip indicating the ammount and coin for a post and from an authr details?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you. I will look into it when I revisit this extension.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’ve looked at this and it’s actually not related to the Tip the Author extension. It’s a bug in the parent plugin. Internal transfers that are initiated with skip_confirm=true do not trigger the notification mechanism. I have developed a fix which will be pushed out on the next release of Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

So what is the message/notification authors will receive? a deposit message or a transfer message?

I am not sure understanding how the author is notified.

Thanks

Regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

When the fix will be out, the notification will be an internal transfer (move) message. Both the sender and the receiver will be notified.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

With the latest version 5.0.9 of the plugin, internal transfers now always trigger a notification email. Therefore, the tips will trigger the usual notification messages.

Thank you for spotting this issue.

with regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.