I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Nothing shows

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I was under the impression that with this plugin, users would be able to create and manage cryptowallets. However, after activating the coinpayments.net API in the WordPress plugin Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets, nothing shows. Only a [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest-warning is shown any idea where I have to look to fix this?
    Example:
    http://bit.ly/2qsWhBJ
    Login: demo / demo@!#$99

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did you check the troubleshooting section? Most likely you have not configured the capabilities correctly.

Check the troubleshooting section in the manual and let me know if this is the problem.

I am aware of the JavaScript warning you mentioned. It has nothing to do with this, but it will be solved soon.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

“4. Check that at least one coin adapter is online. Go to Wallets → Adapters and check the
    status column of each adapter.”
    I have no adapters present here. I thought this was not necessary when i was using the coinpaymentsplugin. How can I get adapters here when using the coinpaymentsplugin?
    I have selected all capabilities for troubleshooting.

The rest of the troubleshoot is ok.

alexg
    Keymaster

If you have installed the CoinPayments adapter then you will need to enable some coins both in your CoinPayments account and in the CoinPayments adapter settings in your admin settings. Follow the installation guide carefully, where this and some other stuff is mentioned.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was unable to enable the coin in the adminsettings. I managed to do so right now. It still doesnt work but I’ll give it a second look tomorrow. With this plugin, is it possible to let my users create and manage a wallet of a given cryptocurrency? Thank you for your help.

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, this is the purpose of this plugin. Users whose role have the has_wallets capability automatically get wallets in all the cryptocurrencies that you have enabled adapters for.

Can you please describe in more detail what “doesn’t work”? I need some more info. What do you see in the Adapters screen? Are your coins listed there? Is the adapter status “responding”? Are the UIs displayed in the frontend?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.