I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Not processing orders

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    I’m using woo wallet plugin as a woocommerce payment method for my wordpress app which accept woocommerce payments. When i process orders and apply coupons order goes to “Seller” dashboard and it’s status changes to “Processing” on the backend. But, when i use woo wallet order status changes to processing and order doesn’t shows on “seller” dashboard.

Any solution?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure but is there something missing after this part :-
    // Return thankyou redirect
    return array(
    ‘result’ => ‘success’,
    ‘redirect’ => $this->get_return_url( $order )
    );`

Anonymous
    Inactive

can you please let me know how to remove “Billing Cryptocurrency: XYZ” from order fields? I think my theme doesn’t have a place for this field also i want only to use one coin adapter so no need to have this field and removing it might help solving my problem!

Thanks <3

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this.

About the order status:

1. You mentioned the seller dashboard. Is this question about WooCommerce or WC Marketplace?
    2. To be clear, does the issue occur only when you apply coupons, or is it unrelated to coupons?

About the return statement:

By definition there can’t be anything after the return statement. It’s possible that I may have missed something, but why do you say that? What do you have in mind?

About the billing cryptocurrency field:

1. This entire plugin depends on this field so no, it cannot be removed.
    2. You are right in that your theme doesn’t know about this field, so it will simply not display it. (It is still possible to display it using a hook if needed)
    3. Removing the field will not solve anything

Please let me know about the questions on order status and also if you think something is missing from the checkout code.

I hope to investigate this early next week if all goes well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks alex for your time!! I really much appreciate your kind efforts 🙂

1- I’m using a theme that is using WooCommerce payments as a payment method. So when user Role1 (Customer) buys a product he pay using woocommerce and then the order moves to user Role2 (Seller) page. but payment is kept with admin it’s almost a normal woocommerce order!

2- When i pay using a %100 discount couponcode or another payment method order processed successfully and move to seller’s page on the theme i’m using. When using wallets woo order passes to woocommerce orders dashboard but it doesn’t been sent to seller’s page.

Please if this is a problem related to the theme i’m using let me know so i could contact theme support

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. From what you said I’m guessing you are not using WC Marketplace. If I understood correctly, your theme includes similar functionality (i.e. multivendor marketplace), and introduces its own type of sellers. Correct me if I’m wrong.

If this is so, then this payment gateway is probably not compatible with that theme. I do provide compatibility with WC Marketplace but even that has some pending issues at the moment which I’m working on.

To find out if your theme causes the problem, simply switch to a standard theme (TwentySeventeen, Storefront, etc) and try to place an order, and see if it works.

Remember I can only solve problems that I can reproduce on my machine, so if this is a problem that’s particular to the theme you’re using I have no way of investigating.

Let me know please. Thanks.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks alex for your response <3 it was a theme related problem and its been successfully solved by adding a hock call after ‘result’ => ‘success’,

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m very glad you found a solution!

Is this hook specific only to this theme, or might it be useful for others as well? What does it do?

If you think that this might affect other themes as well, please share the hook so I can maybe include it in a subsequent release.

Also, keep in mind the warning mentioned in the FAQ under “I want to do changes to the plugin’s code.” Since it’s a hook, you might be better off creating a child theme and adding the hook in its functions.php file. Let me know if you need help with that.

with regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.